Message from the President
As we are celebrating ICTA’s 40th anniversary, we take a look back to remember how far we have come from our initial Burgundy location to the international dimension we have reached today. This is an opportunity for us to share with you, in this message from the President, who we are, what drives us and where we are heading.
First of all, we must thank our clients for ICTA’s sustainability, which is rare in the R&D sphere and which is acquired every day by our teams in a competitive environment that is constantly evolving in terms of scientific and regulatory developments. This continuity is a sign of the trust our clients have placed in us over the years, with significant repeat business and the recognition of our skills in various fields of clinical R&D.
ICTA is characterized by its continuous evolution as it included over the years new services and new operational departments allowing the handling of a growing number of projects in “full service” mode (more than 60% to date) from the design to the writing of the clinical report, for Top 20 pharmaceutical laboratories, medium-sized laboratories, Biotech or medical device companies. The integration of digital solutions in the past 20 years has allowed ICTA to manage specific and original projects, and to address the demands of our clients.
Our team is committed to advancing human health, delivering values to our customers and helping achieve better outcomes for patients, whether we are engaged in pre-registration studies for the evaluation of innovative treatments and medical devices, early access programmes, post-registration studies or real-world evidence programmes. For this purpose, we offer:
- High level medical-scientific and methodological support
- Managerial strength able to upscale to the level of the challenge to be taken on
- Collaborators who interact with investigators to ensure optimal patient care and follow-up
- Project teams demonstrating the « Esprit de Corps »
- Services covering the whole spectrum of clinical development, from phase I to IV studies, to pharmaco-epidemiological and real-world evidence studies, as well as the management of Early Access and Compassionate programs
- A full-service for national and international projects, including methodological consulting, risk analysis, project management, site management and monitoring, vigilance, data management, statistics and report writing.
- Sound finances that reflect the quality of our services and our commitment to management.
In our 25 years of international experience, Europe has been our main focus; Our presence in Europe allows us to combine proximity, cultural diversity and financial competitiveness, essential assets for the early phases of clinical development, an effective passport to the acquisition of an IND in the United States.
We believe in the power of collaboration to motivate and empower our team members in all the disciplines that fuel our service offerings, and are convinced that the Esprit de Corps strengthens innovation and achieves the goals set by our clients. Our responsible commitment to gender equality, diversity and inclusion, integrity and sustainability also contributes to the success and growth of our business.
We look forward to meeting you to discuss your projects and expectations.