- Prevention & Treatment of a non-serious dermatological condition on the foot
- Long-Term Safety Evaluation of a Medicinal Product in Inherited Haematological Disorder in Europe
- A phase 1/2, open-label, safety, tolerability and preliminary efficacy study of implantation into one eye of an ATMP in patients with retinitis pigmentosa due to monogenic mutation
- Derived cell ATMP implantation for the treatment of fecal incontinence: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-finding clinical study.
- Open, non-controlled, parallel cohorts, multicenter, phase 2a trial for the evaluation of the antitumor activity of an IMP single agent and in combination with chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Pain relief and protection of three self-treated dermatological foot conditions